Wednesday, June 1, 2011

End of 1st Year

My first year at Ringling ended earlier last month. It was a great experience and I am thankful to have gotten to learn so much and meet so many awesome people.

Right after finals i headed out west to San Francisco for a small vacation! It was amazing and I got to visit some really amazing places and meet even more amazing people.


I also had a chance to do a lot of sketching while there. I currently dont have a scanner so these phone pics will have to due for now. 



















































So my goals for the summer are to get a few classes out of the way in summer school, learn a little bit of maya, and make a comic.

2 comments:

  1. good work man! good to see you hard at work and hard at play. get that comic going soon, don't slack!

    ReplyDelete